Splendiferous Mini Corn Muffins
- Time 15 minutes
- Serves 21
- * 1 1/2 cup Unbleached All-purpose Flour
- * 1/4 cup Milled Flax Seed
- * 1/2 cup Yellow Corn Meal
- * 1/2 cup Splenda Bakers Sugar
- * 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- * 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- * 1 cup Nonfat Milk
- * 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
- * 2 tbsp 50/50 Natural Butter Blend
- * 1/2 cup Apple Sauce Unsweetened
- * 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, Ground
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place paper cups into mini muffin baking pan.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, corn meal, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
- Combine milk, eggs, apple sauce and butter in small bowl; mix well.
- Add to flour mixture; stir just until blended. Drop 1 soup spoon full of batter into each muffin cup.
- BAKE for 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.