Bonefish Bang Bang Shrimp Copied Recipe
- Serve 1
- 1 lb Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs1/2 Cup Corn Starch
- shredded cabbage (optional)
- scallions (optional)
- 1 TBS to Taste Dinni's Select Spicy Shrimp Sauce
How to make it
- Soak shrimp in bowl with milk.
- In a bowl put panko bread crumbs and another bowl put corn starch. Dredge the shrimp in the corn starch, then again in the milk and finally in the panko bread crumbs & set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to 300 degrees F. Drop shrimp in and fry until golden brown. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon. Drain fried shrimp on paper towels lined plate.
- In a large bowl combine fried shrimp with prepared sauce until evenly coated. Pile high on a bed of shredded cabbage and garnish with scallions.