Carmel Apple Cheesecake
- 1 can (21 ounces) Comstock® or Wilderness® More Fruit Apple Fruit Filling
- 1 10-inch graham cracker crust
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 12 half pecans
- 2 Tbsp chopped pecans
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Reserve 3/4 cup apple fruit filling and spoon the remainder into the bottom of the crust. Level.
- 3. In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- 4. Add eggs; mix well.
- 5. Pour over apple filling.
- 6. Bake for 50 minutes or until center is set.
- 7. Cool to room temperature.
- 8. In small saucepan, heat together reserved apple fruit filling and caramel topping over low heat, stirring gently.
- 9. Spoon caramel sauce into center of cheesecake and spread evenly over top.
- 10. Decorate with pecan halves around edge of pie and sprinkle center with chopped pecans.
- 11. Refrigerate until ready to serve.