- 1/2 kilo Pork ( sliced thinly )
- 4 tbsp Native Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of Dark Soy Sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 large Sweet Onion ( sliced into rings )
- vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sugar
How to make it
- Mix the native lemon juice and dark soy sauce in a bowl. Add the garlic, ground pepper and pork slices. Blend well and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pan fry the marinated pork slices until the edges starts to crisp.(Save the marinade, you`ll add them later) (do not overcook) . Set aside.
- In a skillet, add vegetable oil and saute the ringed onions for a few seconds. Place them on paper towels and set aside.
- In a pan, Pour in the marinade and bring to boil. Add in the fried Pork slices. Boil for a few seconds.
- Adjust the seasonings to suit your taste.
- Turn off the heat.
- Place them on a Plate and put the onion rings on top.
- Serve with rice.