Marinated Chicken Breasts Grilled Or Baked
- 4 to 8 Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 1/2 to 1 Cup of Red wine vinegar.
- 1/2 to 1 Cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- 1 to 2 Cups of Kikkoman Terrayki sauce NOT MARINADE.
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons of ground white pepper.
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons of fresh coarse ground black pepper.
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons of Cajun seasoning.
- 1 to 2 Tablespoon of garlic powder. NOT SALT.
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons of onion powder. NOT SALT.
- 2 Teaspoons fresh ground sea salt (optional). I do not use any salt.
- 1 Gallon ziplock bag or smaller. Big enough to get all the breast in plus the marinade I use gallon.
- This looks like a lot of marinade and it is but it works. DO NOT REUSE THE MARINADE DISCARD AFTER YOU PUT THE CHICKEN ON THE GRILL SAFETY FIRST. LOL
How to make it
- Wash the chicken breast off under running water.
- Try to get as much water off the breast as you can before you put them into the bag.
- Then wash your hands can never be to sanitary. LOL
- Add all the dry spices it may look like a lot but believe me it isn't.
- Add all the liquids.
- Get as much air out of the bag as you can and seal tightly.
- Shake it really well to combine all the ingredients.
- Set the bag in a bowl big enough to hold it in case the bag leaks.
- I let mine marinade for 24 hours.
- During the 24 hour period I shake the bag to mix it well every 6 to 8 hours.
- Heat the coals to a white hot spread the coals out evenly and put the chicken breasts making sure not to touch each other.
- Watch them closely because the Terryaki in the marinade will burn easily with hot coals.
- When they are done to your liking serve them with a baked potato and a salad with everything in it but the kitchen sink in it bake your potato on the grill if you don't want to heat the kitchen up.
- Then see if that does'nt make you want more.
- P.S. leftovers are just as good.