Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Time 25-30 minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 AND A HALF cup of self- raising flour
- HALF cup of sugar
- HALF teaspoon of baking powder
- HALF cup of milk
- A QUARTER cup of oil
- 1 egg
- HALF cup of chocolate chips (DO NOT SHRED)
How to make it
- In a bowl mix the flour and baking powder together then add sugar and a pinch of salt.
- In another bowl mix (with an electric mixer) milk, oil and the egg together.
- Unite the ingredients from both bowls and mix with a mixer until smooth.
- Fill paper cups or buttered muffin tray.
- (If you want) Add some frozen fruit on top of the mixture.
- Put the paper cups or the buttered muffin tray into an electric oven at 175 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.