Honey Mustard Chicken With Pretzel Crust
- 1 TBS Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 TBS Yellow Mustard
- 1 TBS Spicy Mustard
- 1 TBS Grainy Mustard
- 1 TBS Honey
- 1 TBS Vegetable Oil
- ½ Cup Mayo
- 2 TBS Yellow Mustard
- 3 TBS Honey
- ½ tsp Salt
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 cups of pretzels
- Cooking Spray
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the Red Wine Vinegar, Yellow Mustard (1 TBS), Spicy Mustard, Grainy Mustard, Honey (1 TBS), and Vegetable Oil.
- Pound out chicken until about ¼ inch thick.
- Coat with the mustard mixture.
- Put 4 cups of pretzels in a Ziploc bag.
- Crush with a rolling pin until finely ground.
- Dredge chicken in pretzels until coated.
- Place chicken on a foil lined baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spray tops of the chicken with additional cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Turn chicken halfway through cooking.
- While chicken cooks, mix together mayo, yellow mustard (2 TBS), honey (3 TBS) and salt.
- Drizzle honey mustard sauce over cooked chicken and serve.