Twice Baked Potatoes
- 3 – 4 Large baking potatoes
- 1 small can Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 lb. crisply fried and crumbled hickory smoked bacon
- 2 cups shredded medium to sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of Daisy Sour Cream
- Handful of fresh, finely minced chives
- Salt & pepper to taste
How to make it
- Bake potatoes, wrapped in foil until fork tender
- Cool at room temperature for an hour or so
- Slice potatoes lengthwise and scoop out the insides into a large bowl, leaving at least 1/4 inch of potato in the skins. Place skins on a baking sheet to use later.
- Add sour cream, soup, bacon and more than half of the cheese to potatoes in bowl. Whip with electric mixer until barely blended.
- Fold in chives and bacon.
- Scoop mixture back into the potato shells and top with rest of cheese.
- Bake in oven at 375 until bubbly and browned.