Cream Cheese Pineapple Dessert
- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 10
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray rectangular pan with cooking spray.
- Spread one can of crescent rolls on the bottom pinching edges together.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy then spread over crescent roll bottom.
- Drain pineapple and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with remaining crescent rolls pinching top and bottom together closing any openings.
- Brush on egg white for a shiny crisper top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar and milk until well mixed then drizzle over top of Danish.