Apple Peanut Pork Steaks
- 1/2c apple butter
- 2T peanut butter
- 1/4tsp finely shredded orange peel
- 2T orange juice
- 4 pork blade steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick
- salt and pepper
How to make it
- Preheat both sides of grill on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Turn both sides to MEDIUM.
- Blend apple butter into peanut butter; stir in orange peel and juice.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Grill with hood closed for about 15 minutes.
- Turn steaks; brush with apple butter mixture.
- Grill 15 to 20 minutes longer or till steaks are done.
- Brush with remaining apple butter mixture.
- Makes 4 servings.