Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Time 15 minutes
- Serves 10
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 c flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 c rolled oats
- 150 g milk chocolate
How to make it
- Bake cookies at 180 degree oven ( 160 forced-fan oven ).
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat the butter & sugar together.
- Add in the egg and vanilla.
- Sift flour and baking powder over the mixture.
- Add in oats and chocolate ( you can use choc chips or chunks of cut up chocolate ). I usually just use milk chocolate chips.
- Roll tablespoons of the mix into balls.
- Place on baking tray and bake :o)
- Very yummy!