Cream Of Cauliflower Soup With Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1 head of cauliflower core removed
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 medium onions
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese
- 1 tbs chopped garlich
- salt and pepper
- 6 tbs each flour and butter kneeded into a paste
- fresh chives for garnish if you like
How to make it
- cook onion cauliflower garlic and stock together untill the cauliflower is tender between 20 and 30 mins. strain and retain the stock. puree the cauliflower mixture.
- Bring the stock to a boil add the kneede butter whisking constantly.
- Cook for 5 mins untill soup is thick add the pureed mixture back into soup add cream and seasonings. Add gorgonzola stir until melted garnish with the chives and serve.