Dead Simple Carrot Cake Cookies
- Time 14 minutes
- Serves 24
- 2 - Eggs
- 1/2 Cup - Vegetable Oil
- 1Box - Carrot Cake Mix
- 1 Can - Cream Cheese Icing
How to make it
- Grease 2 cookie trays.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Cake Mix, Oil & Eggs in a large bowl. Mix until it reaches the consistency of batter.
- Form batter into 12 small domes on each cookie tray, spaced evenly with some room left for the cookies to settle during baking.
- Place the cookie trays on seperate oven racks and bake for 6 minutes.
- Swap positions of the cookie trays and continue baking for an additional 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cook for 2 minutes on cookie trays.
- Transfer cookies to a baking rack for an additional 6-8 minutes to let the undersides cool. Simply flipping the cookies over works if you lack a baking rack.
- VERY IMPORTANT - Apply icing individually to each cookie just prior to eating.