- Time 55 minutes
- Serves 24
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 4 eggs,beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup, plus 3 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated grapefruit peel
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup flour
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.F
- Combine flour and powdered sugar
- Cut in butter until mixture begins to cling together.
- Press into a 13x9x2 inch pan
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Beat together eggs, sugar,grapefruit juice,and grapefruit peel.
- Stir in flour and baking powder, mix until smooth
- Pour over baked crust
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set
- When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into small bars.