Strawberry Pretzel Jell-o
- 2 cups crushed Pretzels(about 4 cups uncrushed)
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1(9-oz) tub Cool Whip non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 cup sugar
- 1(8-oz) pkg.cream cheese
- 2(3-oz) pkgs.strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1(16-oz) pkg.frozen sweetened strawberries
- 1 cup boiling water
How to make it
- For Crust:
- Combine crushed pretzels,butter and 1/4 cup sugar.Press into 9" x13" baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.Cool to room temperature.
- For White layer:
- Cream together cream cheese and 1 cup sugar.Fold in Cool Whip.Spread over pretzel crust.
- For Red layer:
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.Stir in frozen strawberries.Chill until partially set (about 1 hour) and spread over white layer.
- Chill until set and serve.