- 1 pound Italian Sausage
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 tbs garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 can Italian style stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can tomato sauce, 10 3/4 oz
- 2 cups farfalle pasta
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup provolone cheese, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 tsp fresh basil, thinly sliced
How to make it
- Brown sausage in a large saucepan. Add onions and carrots; saute 3 min. Stir in garlic and saute another 3 min.
- Add broth, stewed tomatoes and tomato sauce, and bring to a boil. Drop in pasta and simmer until cooked, about 10 min. Stir in spinach and cook until wilted.
- Place 1/4 cheese into each serving bowl and pour soup on top. Garnish with parmesan and basil.