- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 Tbs flour
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- Dash of salt
- 1 Tbs Vanilla and
- /or 4Tbs Lemon Favoring (optional) - I add both, love the lemony flavor
- Lemon Zest (optional)
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar together
- Add eggs (one at a time) mix well after each addition
- Add the flour and salt, mix well
- Add vanilla flavoring, lemon zest and juice, stir.
- Pour into single pie crust
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.
- Tip: Mixture will look runny and a bit curdle. Do not fear. It will bake up into a mouthful of goodness! Enjoy with fresh fruit or whipped cream.