- Extra virgin olive oil (to brush tortillas)
- 4 (6") flour,whole wheat or spinach tortillas
- 2 c shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 c mild taco sauce or salsa
- 2 c shredded Monteray Jack or cheddar cheese
- 1 small heart of romaine,shredded
- 2 scallions,white and green parts,chopped
- 4 rounded spoonfuls of sliced green olives
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350' Lightly brush a little oil onto tortillas;place on baking sheet. Put in oven to crisp up the tortillas,5 mins
- In large skillet over med heat,cook chicken and taco sauce for 5 mins or till heated through.
- Top each tortilla with 1/2 c of saucy chicken and lots of cheese.
- Place hot baking sheet back in oven. Bake 3-4 mins more to melt cheese. Place each giant chicken tost-acho on a dinner plate and top with lettuce,scallions and olives.