Grilled Chicken Breast Tostada And Lime Crema
- 2 limes
- 3 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove,finely minced
- 2 boneless,skinless chicken breasts,about 1 lb.
- salt and pepper
- 2 med. tomatoes,diced
- 1-1/2 TB chopped cilantro
- 1 c sour cream
- 4 6" corn tortillas
- 1 avocado,halved,pitted,and diced
How to make it
- Combine juice of 1 lime,oil and haf of garlic in shallow bowl;season with salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken,turn to coat.
- Mix tomatoes,onion,cilantro,and remaining garlic in bowl. In another bowl,blend sour cream with finely grated zest and juice of remaining limes. Season sauces with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat grill to high. Grill chicken,turning once.,4-6 mins a side. Transfer to cutting board;slice.
- Brush tortillas with oil and toast on grill 30 seconds a side. Transfer to platter and season with salt. Spread some avocado on each tortilla,top with chicken,tomatoes and crema.