Chicken Jalfrezi Quesadilla
- about 6 oz left over chicken jalfrezi
- 1 12 inch tortilla
- 3 ounces of shredded mozza and cheddar mixed together
How to make it
- Warm the oven 450-500
- Place the tortilla on a baking disk, and spread the cheese over top leaving about a half inch around the edge.
- Place the chicken Jalfrezi over half the tortilla.
- Put it in the oven, and wait about 2-3 minutes for the cheese to get gooy.
- Fold the half with no chicken jalfrezi over and allow the tortilla to brown up.
- Remove and cut up with a pizza cutter, then transfer to plate and serve with sour cream, chutney, salsa, or guacamole, and enjoy.