- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 5-6 people
- 3 different colored jello (any color is fine)
- 1 1/2 can condensed milk
How to make it
- make your three different colored jellos as directed on the box. Make them separately, dont mix them up.
- leave the jellos in the refrigerator for 3 hours or until set.
- take the jellos out and cut each jello type in to small cubes )use a cookie cutter to make fun shapes)
- add the cubes in a large, glass serving dish. Make sure to mix the colors up in the dish.
- now pure the condensed milk all over the jellos and covering them to the top.
- now put the jello dessert in the refrigerator for over night or at least 4 hours.
- serve chilled.