- 1 1/2 cups semolina (suji)
- 1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1tbsp pinenuts (optional)
How to make it
- 1.preheat oven to 180 c
- 2.mix together semolina, flour, turmaric and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- 3.in a big bowl combine milk and sugar. stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 4.add flour mixture and oil to the milk. beat with an electric beater at medium speed for about 5 mins.
- 5.pour the batter into the prepared tin. bake for 40 mins or until a pick comes out clean. let it cool in the oven for 5 mins. take out on a wire rack.