Green Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
- Time 8 hrs
- Serves 8 servings
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 6 medium tomatoes cut into wedges
- 6 large fresh mushrooms
How to make it
- In a small bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients.
- cover & refrigerate for @ least 8 hrs.
- Divide the salad greens, tomatoes& mushrooms among eight
- salad plates
- Whisk dressing & drizzle over salad
- Great in the summer when vegetables are fresh!