Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 3 cups of bread flour
- 2 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of oil
- 3 cups of grated zucchini
- 10 oz chopped pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix together 2 Tablespoon white sugar with 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make it
- 1. Grease muffin pans. Pre-heat oven to 325.
- 2. Sift the flour,salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- 3. Beat oil, vanilla, and sugar together in large bowl. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- 4. Stir in the zucchini, nuts, and chocolate chips.
- 5. Fill muffin pans (about 3/4 full) and top with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 6. Bake for about 15-20 min. depending on which size muffins pans you use. (Sometimes I make 12 jumbo muffins and they take about 30 min.)
- Stick a toothpick in the center of a muffin and it should come out clean when done.
- 7. Let cool and remove from pan.