Glazed Curry Pineapple Ham
- 1 Pound Center Cut Sliced Ham Steak
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 Teaspoon curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon dark brown sugar
How to make it
- Heat a large non stick skillet over medium high heat, Coat pan with cooking spray. Add ham; cook 3 - 5 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Combine pineapple, syrup, and curry powder; toss well.
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat; Add pineapple mixture. Cook 4 minutes or untl pineapple is tender, stirring frequently. Add brown sugar; cook 1 minute or until sugar is dissolved.
- Serve glazed pineapple over ham.