Hamburger Skillet Meal
- 1.1 kg extra lean ground beef
- 800 ml tomato sauce
- 540 ml crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons onion flakes
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic in oil
- 2 tablespoons spicy pepper medley
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 350 grams grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 600 grams small shell pasta
How to make it
- Cook the pasta and drain it according to the package directions.
- Brown the beef, garlic and onion flakes, season with pepper medley.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce and worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in pasta and sugar.
- Heat through.
- Stir in cheese and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.