Cream Of Mushroom Chicken
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom (Campbells Soup)
- 1 small bottle White Wine (any really, I get Chardonnay)
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 2 cups of rice
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- In a bowl mix one can of soup and fill one can of wine and mix it in the bowl really good, set aside.
- Season the chicken lightly as you would ( I put a little salt, pepper & garlic powder) I put my chicken in a pan and cook it lightly to where I can shred it in pieces.
- In an oven pan about 9 x 12 pan or a little bigger, put the shredded chicken and pour the very mixed cream of mushroom from the bowl and pour it over the chicken in the pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for an hour until the sauce is thick.
- I eat over white rice and have whatever side you like of choice. I hope you like it!