- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 10
- 6 ounces of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp worchestershire sauce
- 6 drops of tobasco (or more!)
- 1 tsp of anchovy paste
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 6 ounces of chicken breast per person
- 1 Romaine Lettuce, torn
How to make it
- Coat the chicken breast with cajun spices and fry till done. Cool.
- Wash and dry the Romaine Lettuce
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the oil.
- Start the blender on low and take the top cap off. SLOWLY drizzle the olive oil in. The dressing will turn a whitish colour.
- Stir in the grated parmesan and use on the torn Romaine.
- Garnish with croutons and the chicken, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Enjoy with a chunk of french bread.