Raw Vegan Nut And Seed Cheese
- Time 6-8 hours
- Serves 2 cups
- * 1 cup almonds.
- * 1 tablespoon kefir whey, or rejuvelac
- * Water.
How to make it
- Grind the almonds to a flour in a food processor or grain mill then
- Mix with either the kefir whey or rejuvelac and enough water to make a thick paste.
- Spoon the mixture into a glass jar, cap loosely and leave in a warm place (25C - 28C ) for about 6-8 hours or until the mixture has doubled in size.
- When the nut cheese is ready it should smell cheesy. Store in a refrigerator.