- Time 10 minutes
- Serves multiple
- 2 cucumbers, peeled & grated
- 8 oz cream cheese; softened
- 8oz sour cream
- 1 small onion; diced
- salt and pepper
- **light sour cream and cream cheese work well in this recipe.
How to make it
- 1. Salt the grated cukes place in colander and squeeze out as much liquid as able. (this step can be skipped;the dip will just be more runny and separate with refridgeration)
- 2. Combine sour cream and cream cheese. Mix till blended.
- 3. Add onion and drained cukes. Mix till combined.
- 4. Season to taste. I have used garlic powder as well but don't want to overpower the fresh cuke flavor.
- 5. Serve with crackers or pretzels.