Campbell's Easy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
- 1 Can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Monerey Jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (6"), warmed
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
How to make it
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seamside up in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Pour remaining picante sauce mixture over filled tortillas. Cover baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 min. or until enchaladas are bubbling. Top with tomato and onion.