- 1 tbl spoon butter
- 2 tbl spoons of butter
- a few drops of vanilla
- 4 tbl spoons of grated carrots
- 6 tbl spoons of plain flour + 1/2 tsp baking powder
- extra sugar to sprinkle on top of the cookies
How to make it
- 1.Cream margarine and sugar togather until light and fluffy.
- 2. Beat in in the flavoring and grated carrot.
- 3. Fold in the flour and baking powder.
- 4. Drop spoonfuls of mixture into small greasy patty pans.
- 5. Spinkle the tops with tha extra sugar and bake at gas mark 7, for 20min.