Cranberry Applesauce Muffins
- Time 45 minutes total
- Serves 12 servings
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh of frozen cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cups pecans
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- 2. Grease a muffin pan or use paper cases.
- 3. In a bowl mix together applesauce, oil and egg.
- 4. In another bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- 5. Mix the wet into the dry ingredients, stir until joust moistened.
- 6. Fold in the cranberries and pecans.
- 7. Spoon into muffin cups filling cups 2/3 full.
- 8. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing.