- 1 (8 oz) box of Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1-2 c. of sour cream (to taste)
- 1/2 c. of butter (melted)
- 1 (15 oz) can of creamed corn
- 1 (15 1/2 oz) can of whole kernel corn (drained)
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
How to make it
- First you want to preheat bread to 350 degrees.
- Then you want to grease casserole dish.
- Then you want to pour mixture into the casserole dish.
- You can add green peppers, or hot peppers for extra heat.
- You can split recipe and put in freezer if it makes too much for you.