Mushroom And Zucchini Quiche
- 2 whole sheets Wholemeal Pastry
- 125gm Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Zucchini, sliced
- 1 Large Onion, sliced
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Cup tasty Cheese, grated
- 1tsp Parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 225°C.
- Line a lightly greased, deep 20cm fluted quiche dish with pastry.
- Trim edges.
- Bake blind for 15 minutes (use rice or uncooked beans on top of pastry).
- Remove rice/beans.
- Combine mushrooms, zucchini and onion.
- Place in the prepared pastry case.
- Beat together eggs, milk, 2/3 of the cheese, Parsley Flakes, Black Pepper and Sea Salt.
- Mix well.
- Pour egg mixture carefully over ingredients in pastry case.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes or until set.
- Serve hot or cold. For a light and fluffy quiche beat the filling mix very briefly.