Boneless Wings Of The BuffaloFrom mrcooksalot 3 years ago
- oil for deep frying shopping list
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 jallapeno minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and paprika in a large bowl. Whisk together the egg and milk in a small bowl.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture, and then roll in the flour blend. Repeat so that each piece of chicken is double coated.
- Refrigerate breaded chicken for 20 minutes.
- Fry chicken in the hot oil, in batches. Cook until the exterior is nicely browned, and the juices run clear, 5 to 6 minutes a batch
- Combine hot sauce, jallapeno and butter in a small bowl. Microwave sauce on High until melted, 20 to 30 seconds. Pour sauce over the cooked chicken; mix to coat.
- Serve with ranch and blue cheese and garnish with celery sticks.
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!