- Time 30 mins
- Serves 3-4 persons
- 1 kilo beef tenderloin or sirloin, cut into strips
- white vinegar
- soy sauce
- oil for frying
How to make it
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Use your hands to mix evenly. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the pan in low heat, add the crushed garlic and fry it until it turns golden brown.Set aside.
- In the same pan, add the beef and fry it over medium high heat. Adjust the heat until beef turns brown. Add roasted garlic on top.
- Garnish with chives or spring onions.