Cracker Barrell Hashbrown CasseroleFrom misskim 6 years ago
- 1 (26 oz) bag frozen shredded hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 2 c. shredded colby cheese (don't use cheddar, not the same taste) shopping list
- 1/4 c. minced onion shopping list
- 1 c. milk shopping list
- 1/2 c. beef broth shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- Dash garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine frozen hash browns, cheese and onion in a large bowl.
- Combine milk, beef stock, half the melted butter, garlic powder, salt and pepper in another bowl.
- Mix until well blended, then pour mixture over the hash browns and mix well.
- Heat remaining butter in a large, overnproof sillet over high heat.
- When the skillet is hot, spoon in the hash brown mixture.
- Cook the hash browns, stirring occassionally, until hot, and all of the cheese is melted (about 7 minutes).
- Put skillet into oven and bake 45 to 60 minutes or until surface of hash browns is dark brown.
The Cookmisskim KS
- Not added to any groups yet!