Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 oz. yeast (if you dont have yeast you can use 1.25 tsp Baking soda, 1.25 tsp lemon juice)
- 2 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 TBS honey
How to make it
- 1. Dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 2. In large bowl combine flour and salt. Make well in middle and add yeast mix, add honey, mix well. Let rise for around 30 minutes in warm place.
- 3. Flour work space, roll out dough onto pizza pan, poke holes with fork.
- 4. Bake at 200C for around 10 minutes, take out add sauce, toppings and cheese as you wish.