Glazed Marinade Pork Steak
- Time 1 hour to cook
- Serves 4
- Easy to mix Glaze:
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons of Butter
- 4 tablespoons of Roasted Garlic and Herb Tony's Chachere's Marinade
- 5 tablespoons of satsuma or orange marmalade
- The Rub:
- 4 Pork Steaks
- 4 tablespoons of Slap Yo' Mama
How to make it
- Okay.. the easy to mix glaze
- put the Butter in a microwave bowel and melt butter
- then add the satsuma/orange marmalade
- stir well. then put worcestershire sauce and roasted garlic and herb
- just mix all ingredients well..
- Pork Steaks Rub with Slap Yo Mama
- then go to the Grill... yippie!!
- Place the pork steaks on the grill at 300 degrees
- cook on one side for about 15 minutes before turning
- after 15 minutes turn pork steaks over
- add Glaze on the cooked side ..
- wait another 15 minutes and repeat /turning the pork steak
- over an adding glazed
- Keep this up for one hour..
- then READY TO EAT... YUMMY!!