No-oil Salad Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1 cup cold Water
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Prepared Horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
How to make it
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch, mustard and water until smooth.
- Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened an bubbly.
- Cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, ketchup, garlic, paprika, horseradish, Worcestershire Sauce and sugar.
- Whisk in cornstarch mixture until all are thoroughly combined.
- Pour into jar with tight lid.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- May be store in refrigerator for a month.