Creamy Broccoli Casserole
- Time 30-40 minutes
- Serves 7
- 2 pkgs frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can condensed low fat cream of chicken
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 c crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 T light margarine, melted
- 1/4 c reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
How to make it
- Place broccoli in a square baking dish
- Mix soup and lemon juice together and pour over top of broccoli.
- Toss stuffing and margarine, sprinkle over top.
- Cover and bake for 25-30 at 350
- Uncover and add cheese bake 5 more min or until melted.