Easy As Falling Off A Log Cinnamon Rolls
- Time approx 1 hour includ
- Serves 10
- canola oil
- 10 refrigerated country rolls in a tube
- 1/2 box butterscotch pudding powder
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 1/2 c brown sugar
How to make it
- Lightly spray or oil a bundt pan or flat cake pan with canola oil.
- Place the biscuits side by side around the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the pudding evenly over the biscuits.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the pudding mix.
- Combine the brown sugar with the melted butter and pour over the biscuits.
- Place the bundt pan on a rack in a roaster. Cover and turn the oven to 350 f. Bake 35 - 45 mins or until the cinnamon buns are browned and bubbling.