Cilantro Melt Away Mojo
- Time 10 min
- Serves about 2 cups
- 3 bunches fresh cilantro, ripped from most of the stems(some are fine :)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- juice from 1/2 a lime
- 1/4-1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4-1t red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2t ground cumin
- sea or kosher salt, large grain, if possible
- a few whole pepper corns
How to make it
- In food processor, process cilantro, red pepper flakes, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper until finely chopped.
- Add lime juice to butter and mix well.
- Add butter/lime and olive oil a lil at a time, while processing, to emulsify, then finish adding the rest and combine well.
- Taste and reseason, if needed.
- Serve immediately.