- Time 55 minutes
- Serves 12
- 32 oz bag of frozen shredded hash browns
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese (I like to use sharp Cheddar Cheese)
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 2 cups finely crushed Corn Flakes
- 2 Tbs butter or margarine melted
How to make it
- Grease 9x13 baking dish and preheat oven to 350
- In large bowl combine soups, sour cream, cheese, onions, and the 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Gently fold hash browns into mixture.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Combine crushed corn flakes and the 2 Tbs. of melted butter and sprinkle on top of potato mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- *If wanting to, you can use cubed potatoes instead of hash browns but you will need to increase baking time to 55 minutes.