Red Bean Mixed Veggie Salad With Rice Vinegar Dressing
- Time 10 mins & chill
- Serves 4
- 1 can (15oz) red beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeds removed, and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely diced sweet onion
- 2 Tblsps rice vinegar
- 1 Tblsp lime juice
- 1/2 Tblsp sugar
- 1 Tblsp canola oil
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make it
- Combine first four ingredients well.
- Mix dressing ingredients (vinegar through oil) and pour over veggies. Stir well to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours (but longer is better) before serving, stirring at least once.
- Stir in 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (if desired) and serve as a salad, a wrap, dip, or serve with meat as "salsa".