Steamed Asian Monkfish With Poached Vegetables
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 medium carrot, sliced thin diagonally
- 100 grams broccoli, chopped
- 12 green beans, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 5 oz raw monkfish, cubed
- 1 tbsp minced green onion
How to make it
- In a deep saute pan, bring broth, tamari, honey and ginger to a boil.
- Add all the vegetables, cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Drizzle lime juice over monkfish cubes and season with pepper.
- Lay fish on top of the vegetables, cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Remove vegetables and fish with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- Bring liquid to a boil and reduce for 5 minutes, until thickened.
- Spoon vegetables into a bowl, pour hot sauce overtop and garnish with minced green onion tops (and Siracha if desired).