- Time 30-40minutes
- Serves 3-5
- 500g frozen or fresh white fish fillet, cubed
- 3 Tbsp Fish sauce/Soya sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ginger powder
- 1/8tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder(optional)
- 1 green pepper cubed
- 1/2 small pineapple cut
- 1 green onion chopped
- Bamboo skewers( soak it in cold water for 30min)
How to make it
- Thaw fish, if frozen and cut into 1cm thick cubes.
- For marinade, stir all the liquids, spices and garlic together and pour over the fish. Cover and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soak the skewer in cold water for 10min, to avoid it from burning. Adjust the fish, pinneapple and green pepper in the bambo skewer and drain.
- Place the kebabs in large flat pan, greased with olive oil and grill for 3 minutes, while turning the stick in between.
- Serve it with Fried mixed vegetable white rice and sprinkle some green onion on top( not neccessary).