Spinach Alfredo Pizza
- Time ~30 min
- Serves 2 12in pizzas
- 2 12inch pizza crusts, homemade and shaped, or prepackaged
- 3T butter, melted
- fresh garlic or good granulated garlic
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce, homemade or prepackaged
- 4oz goat cheese(sun dried tomato/basil, if possible:), softened
- about 1/2lb fresh spinach(whole is fine if using baby, torn into pieces, if not)
- 6oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced(red, preferred)
- 6 slices thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1lb fresh mozarella cheese, sliced or grated
- 2 cups cooked chicken meat, cubed(optional)
How to make it
- Combine melted butter with a lil fresh garlic, or granulated garlic.
- Brush over the bottom of pizza crusts.
- Prebake for a few minutes per recipe or package directions.
- Combine Alfredo sauce and goat cheese in small saucepan and heat, over medium, until melted and well combined. Stir often.
- Spread Alfredo mixture evenly over both crusts.
- Top with spinach leaves(don't be afraid to cover this in a thick layer...it will cook down :)
- Add sliced mushrooms and onion, bacon, then top with cheese.
- Brush a lil more garlic butter over the crust ring, if there's any left :)
- Bake at 400ish for about 7-9 minutes, or according to package/recipe directions for crust, until cooked through, hot, and cheese is melted. [Photo24522]
- Let rest just a couple minutes before slicing to absorb a lil of the liquid that the mushrooms and spinach render.