Chicken Parm Casserole
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 lb jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 box of pasta (any kind works)
How to make it
- Beat the eggs and dunk the chicken into it and then in bread crumbs. Do this twice.
- Cook breasts in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Cook and drain pasta
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces
- Place chicken in the bottom of a lasagna pan add parmesan cheese mix thoroughly.
- Add pasta and mix
- Add 2 cups of cheese and mix well
- Add spaghetti sauce a little at a time until all the sauce has been mixed in.
- Add remaining 2 cups of cheese to the top
- Place in a hot oven 450 degrees for 15 minutes
- Serve immediately!